Himachal Pradesh University
“Entrance Tests Section”
No.HPU(Ayur.Prosp)ET/2010 Dated: 16th June, 2010
ENTRANCE TEST NOTICE FOR ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE DEGREE (MD/MS) COURSES IN AYURVEDA
An MCQ type competitive test for admission to MD/MS Courses in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post- Graduate Ayurvedic College,Paprola, Distt. Kangra, H.P.-176115 will be held on 08-08-2010 (Sunday) at Shimla (University Campus).
Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga-3,
Rog Nidan -3.
Out of which 50% i.e. 19 seats will be filled up from amongst (a) Himachal Pradesh Govt. In-Service Ayurvedic Medical Officers who are Bonafide Himachali as per procedure laid down in the prospectus and (b) bonafide Himachali Ayurvedic Graduates of Himachal Pradesh University/ or any other University recognized by the CCIM, New Delhi as per Group-1.
Remaining 50% i.e. 20 seats in above courses will be filled up through open competition on All India Basis as per Group-II. All bonafide Himachali candidates will also be eligible and considered in this group on merit basis.
1. A degree in Ayurveda of 5 ½ years minimum duration (including rotatory internship) from recognized Institution or its Equivalent awarded by a recognized University.
2. Only such regular Ayurvedic Medical Officers will be eligible who have rendered five years service including adhoc service, if any out of which at least three years service should be in rural areas or two years service in Tribal/ Hard Areas and should have minimum eight years of service left for superannuation after completion of Postgraduate Degree in Ayurveda.
3. The applicant should have completed BAMS degree including Rotatory internship by the time of Counseling for admission.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE PROSPECTUS:
1. By Cash: For prescribed application form and detailed information etc., the prospectus may be obtained at the University Examination Enquiry-cum-Sale Counter No.1, Library Building (Basement) Summer Hill,Shimla-5 from 18.6.2010 (A.N.) to 15.7.2010 during working hours on payment of Rs.1150/- for General & other categories, and Rs.650/- for SC/ST categories only.
2. By Post: The request for obtaining the prospectus by post can only be addressed to the Deputy Registrar(Entrance Tests) H.P. University, Shimla-171005 accompanied by crossed IPOs/Bank Draft amounting to Rs.`1250/-( Rs.One thousand two hundred and fifty only) for General & other categories, and Rs 750/- (Rs.seven hundred and fifty only) for SC/ST categories drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5. No request for obtaining the prospectus by post will be entertained after 1.7.2010. While applying for obtaining the prospectus by post, the candidate must write “Request for MD/MS (Ayurveda) Prospectus-2010” and also mention complete mailing address in CAPITAL LETTERS along with the telephone number.
It will be the entire responsibility of the candidates to procure the prospectus well in time and submit the application form complete in all respects within the stipulated date. The University will not be responsible for any lapse on this account or postal delay for non-receipt or misplacement or loss of prospectus in transit.
The Application Forms, complete in all respect and duly placed in the prescribed envelope should reach in the office of Deputy Registrar(Entrance Tests), Room No.10, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, H.P. University, Shimla-171005 latest by 15-7-2010 up to 5.00 P.M.
All disputes are subject to legal jurisdiction of courts in Shimla only.
Controller of Examinations